Monday, December 23, 2019

Animals Abusers!!!

I total disagree how China people mistreat some animals. (I am sure it is all over the world, not just China.) I just can't understand them. These two turtles need oxygen for the sake!!
I am not pointing at all Chinese people just in China, not in American Chinese people.
They always show their videos or pictures where many different kinds of animals suffered or dead animals.
I wish their Governments to tell them knock it off and stop abusing animals. (I think they don't care.)
Man, I wish all those animals escaped from China then they can be animals as long they can.
I just don't understand them at all.


Don't look on the other side, Xi Jinping, look at me when I am talking to you.
Tell your people to stop ABUSING animals!

I am sure America, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment